An innovative Fin-Tech start-up company in London are seeking an Office Manager. This is a Permanent, Full-Time position, with a remuneration package of up to £40,000 + benefits.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Office.
- Respond, manage and direct as appropriate, email / telephone enquiries.
- Oversee and mange office moves, facilities and logistics.
- Provide HR and payroll support.
- Arrange and book travel / accommodation and itineraries for staff.
- Act as front of house and welcome all visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensure office is stocked adequately with office supplies, stationary, etc.
- Update and maintain website, intranet and all social media platforms.
- Organise social activities for the team and the company’s events.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent).
- 2 years minimum experience working in an Office Manager position.
- Well-presented & client facing.
- Passion for working with start-up companies.
- Highly organised & pro-active.
- Excellent communicator – written & verbal skills.
- Ability to work flexibly in an evolving and diverse team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including Excel & PowerPoint.
- Great remuneration package.
- Generous holiday entitlement + benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & culture.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK UNRESTRICTED.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!