A leading US financial company, with an international presence, are seeking an HR / Office Manager to join their team. You will report into the Human Resources Director (US). This is a Full-Time, Permanent opportunity, paying a salary of up to £40,000 per annum + benefits.
- Coordination of the recruitment process
- On-boarding new hires and orientation process
- Scheduling of Company training initiatives
- All benefits administration
- Coordination of all office holiday/annual events
- Organization of additional social events
- Execution of wellness program initiatives
- Maintain employee files
- Basic knowledge of UK employment laws
- Liaison from London to US HR Department
- Keep inventory of and order office supplies
- Responsible for office facilities and troubleshooting general office maintenance issues
- Oversee general organization and tidiness in the London Office
- Manage travel arrangements for employees in London
- Oversight of outsourced IT vendor, and ability to be the hands on the ground when necessary
- Handle other vendors as necessary
- Keep track of London office budget and report back to the US
- Run monthly payroll – ADP software
- Day to Day book-keeping, bank reconciliation, purchase ledger, VAT Returns, and submissions to HMRC
- Liaise with the US and Asia offices
- Ad hoc projects/responsibilities as necessary
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience of running Payroll – ADP Freedom
- Experience of filing VAT returns / dealing with HMRC queries
- A strong communicator, both verbal & written.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- A supportive team player.
- Great attention to detail – accuracy is vital in this role.
- Great remuneration package
- Annual Bonus
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Generous pension
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & culture
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!