An award-winning set of Barristers’ Chambers in London are seeking to hire a Junior Fees Clerk. This is a Full-Time, Permanent, paying a competitive salary + benefits.
- Responsibility as Fees Clerk – manage daily credit control, purchase ledger and debt collection.
- Ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Observe VAT rules & procedures.
- Produce Financial Reports
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent).
- 1-2 years minimum experience as Fees Clerk, fee collection and aged debt management within a Legal firm / Chambers.
- Excellent numeracy skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of LEX, Bar Stat & SAGE.
- Advanced user of Outlook & Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team to meet deadlines.
- Well-presented & client facing.
- Flexible and pro-active.
- Great remuneration package.
- Generous holiday entitlement + benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & culture.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK UNRESTRICTED.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!