Our client, leaders in the beauty industry, is seeking a Clinic Manager. Based in London. This is a Full-Time, Permanent opportunity, paying an attractive salary + benefits.
- Manage and lead a team of Beauty professionals.
- To develop and increase profitably optimising the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Cost control.
- Operational Compliance
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Assisting the team when necessary.
- Educated to Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 or CIBTAC minimum, Level 4. CIDESCO is desirable.
- Applicants must have 3 years minimum experience working in a salon / beauty clinic environment.
- Proven team management skills.
- Computer skills; Excel, Office.
- Maintain and deliver superior customer service and aftercare.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organisation.
- Maintain professional appearance, behaviour, integrity to clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures. Must be able to carry out beauty treatments.
- References are essential.
- Competitive salary plus commission plan.
- Ongoing training with new and innovative product brands and services.
- Complimentary treatments for employees.
- Discounts on products and services for immediate family.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK UNRESTRICTED.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Administration, Beauty, Manager|