A leading international commercial set of Barristers’ Chambers are seeking a Legal PA to support two of its Directors. This is a permanent, part-time (25 hours per week) position, paying a salary of up to £30,000 (pro-rata) per annum + generous benefits.
- Extensive diary / inbox management
- Extensive travel itinerary arrangements both nationally and internationally.
- Processing expenses
- Dealing with telephone and correspondence enquiries
- Booking appointments and meeting rooms / venue
- Organise conferences / events / dinners
- Well-presented & client facing.
- Experience of dealing with High Net Worth Individuals
- 2 years minimum experience as a Legal PA to Senior Partners from the Magic / Silver Circle
- Excellent academics
- Advanced user of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & CRM systems
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced team to meet deadlines
- Flexible and pro-active
- Great remuneration package
- Generous holiday entitlement + benefits
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & culture
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Administration, EA / PA, Legal|