A leading national law firm, based in Central London, is seeking a Management Accountant. This is a permanent, full-time position paying up to £60,000 per annum (D.O.E) + Generous benefits.
- Support senior management with the supervision of junior staff.
- Preparation off management information with commentary and analysis including P&L, balance sheets, reports and KPIs.
- Preparation of the annual budgets, forecasts and plans.
- Prepare and monitor the cash flow forecast.
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns and dealing with VAT issues.
- Processing monthly payroll into the accounting records.
- Partnering with the IT and HR department regarding systems and payroll reports.
- Ensuring all reconciliations of balance sheet accounts are carried out accurately.
- carrying out in-depth analysis of and opinions on business performance.
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified accountant.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Management Accountant in a law firm.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally in Accountancy or Business Management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong to advanced Microsoft Excel skill set.
- Analytical approach to ad-hoc problem solving and reconciliations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Relevant experience, preferably within a legal environment
- Extensive knowledge of P&L preparation, Budgets, Forecasts & Variance Analysis.
- Track record of achieving results and exceeding expectations.
- Practical knowledge of financial controls and processes.
- Committed to business success.
- Great remuneration package.
- Generous holiday entitlement + generate benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & social team culture.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Finance, Legal|