A leading membership organisation is seeking a Membership Executive to join their team. Based in London. This is a Full-Time, Permanent opportunity, paying a salary of up to £26,000 per annum + benefits.
- Key point of contact for matters for the organisation’s membership.
- Manage telephone enquiries from the membership.
- Organise events and manage the membership lifecycle, including but not limited to processing new applications and renewals).
- Administrative support on the organisation’s programmes and training courses.
- Maintain records and produce management reports and analysis.
- Maintain website and membership manuals.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- 1 year minimum experience working in an administrative customer service / membership environment.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word (MailMerge), Excel (VLookUp), PowerPoint & CRMs.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent and confident communicator both verbally and written.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Well presented, professional, warm and friendly demeanour.
- Great remuneration package inc. company pension.
- Supportive team environment & culture.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK UNRESTRICTED.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Administration, Charity, Customer Service|