An award-winning set of Barristers Chambers in London are seeking to hire a Chambers Operations Manager. This is a Permanent, Full-Time position, offering a very competitive remuneration package (D.O.E), inc. bonus + benefits.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management & operations of Barristers’ Chambers.
- Provide a professional and efficient practice management function ensuring delivery of a first-class service to members of chambers, internal & external stake-holders.
- Oversee management of the Receptionist, Facilities, Mail Room, Catering, I.T., Library, Finance.
- Work closely with the Senior Clerk & Head of Chambers.
- Perform all HR related matters including appraisals, learning & development, performance reviews, recruitment, maintain & update all employment / HR policies / handbooks.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on HR / Employment Law matters.
- Manage and monitor budgets / invoices / payments are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Prepare & produce monthly / quarterly budget reports & oversee budget expenditures.
- Manage all insurance related matters for Chambers and it’s members.
- Work with the I.T Committee and support with projects and polices.
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent (desirable).
- 5 – 10 years minimum experience in operational management gained from private practice Law Firms / Barristers Chambers.
- Extremely well organised & able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communicator – written & verbal skills.
- Proven track record of managing multi-disciplined teams.
- Pro-active, able to use own initiative and act as an efficient problem-solver.
- High attention to detail.
- Budget / expenditure management.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced team environment.
- Highly personable, well-presented & client facing.
- Very competitive remuneration package.
- Generous holiday entitlement + benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth team-working environment.
- Great social culture.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK UNRESTRICTED.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Administration, Human Resources, Legal, Manager|