A real estate firm in London are seeking a Property Paralegal. This is a Permanent, Full-Time position, paying a competitive salary + generous benefits.
- Provide legal support and advice to colleagues and clients throughout the transaction process from commencement to completion.
- Conduct property searches, review findings and take additional steps to aide completion.
- Conduct legal research as required and provide legal updates on relevant changes in Land Law.
- Go above and beyond clients’ expectations to ensure smooth and stress-free transactions.
- Use initiative to develop and encourage improved services to clients and also contribute towards improved internal processes.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent with a focus on property law.
- Minimum of 1 -2 years working as Paralegal in a property department.
- Well-presented & client facing.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of Land Law and legal updates affecting the industry.
- Excellent attention to detail & must be well organised – able to multi-task.
- Proficient user of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & CRM systems.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment in a calm and efficient manner, meeting deadlines as required.
- Approachable, down-to-earth demeanour
- Great remuneration package.
- Generous holiday entitlement + AMAZING benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & team culture.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Legal, Property, Real Estate|