An award-winning set of Barristers Chambers in London are seeking to hire a Pupillage Coordinator. This is a Permanent, Part-Time (25 hours per week) position, paying £32,000 pro rata + benefits.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the pupillage process.
Manage the pupillage / mini-pupillage applications process and be the primary contact for all enquiries.
Manage and monitor pupillage budgets / invoicing / payment are processed accurately and efficiently.
Provide administrative support and assistance to the Pupillage Committee.
Update the pupillage pages of the website and the intranet.
Manage & maintain the administration of the pupillage /mini-pupillage I.T. systems and update documentation and user guidelines.
Assist in the organisation of and attend in-house / external pupillage events and law fairs / open days.
Maintain accurate files and records, including data and statistics for the purposes of Equality and Diversity.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent).
- 1- 2 years minimum experience working in a legal environment, ideally gained from a Barristers Chambers.
- Excellent communicator – written & verbal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced team environment to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised & pro-active.
- Well-presented & client facing.
- Great remuneration package.
- Generous holiday entitlement + benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & culture.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK UNRESTRICTED.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Administration, Legal|