A leading Research Agency based in Central London is seeking a highly skilled and detail oriented Research Manager to join their fast-growing team. This is a Permanent, Full-Time position paying up to £35,000 (d.o.e.) per annum + Benefits.
- Lead the efficient running of the project and supervise and delegate to project teams on a job-by-job basis confidently, clearly and effectively.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently through effective planning and prioritisation.
- Manage project finances, keeping costs within budget and notifying project directors of potential problems.
- Facilitate the professional development of Research Team
- Be the first point of contact for the client on all agreed projects.
- Actively take control of day-to-day client interaction.
- Develop and maintain a professional, pro-active relationship with clients.
- Develop new business through the understanding and management of client needs.
- Produce insightful, in-depth and publishable reports including quality questionnaires and specifications.
- Produce thoughtful, creative and impactful presentations and deliver or co-deliver these.
- Conduct interviewer briefings and monitor daily fieldwork.
- Improve knowledge of new developments and trends (technological, socio-political and economic) within business sectors and the research industry more widely.
- Identify client / business development opportunities and share these with the project directors.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Good experience of managing projects from inception meetings to reporting.
- Strong project management and quantitative research (methodologies) experience.
- Experience of managing or conducting quantitative research projects.
- Good understanding of a variety of research techniques and practices.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and clients in a clear, convincing and organised manner.
- Good leadership skills with a willingness to develop others.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Project Management, Research|