A leading professional body is seeking an Event & Sales Executive. This is a Permanent, Full-Time position. Salary up to £35,000 (inc. of commission) + generous benefits.
- Build relationships with existing clients and acquire new clients.
- Work to KPI’s – Sales, Revenue & Meetings targets.
- Organise & attend nationwide events.
- Offer bespoke exhibition and events sponsorship packages.
- Conduct specific industry-related market research, write sponsorship proposals.
- Attend client meetings.
- Update CRM systems.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 -2 years working in Sales & Events.
- Proven track record of meeting events, sales & revenue targets.
- Well-presented & client facing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, well organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Dynamics, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & CRM systems.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel within the UK for events.
- Personable, down-to-earth demeanour.
- Great remuneration package.
- Generous holiday entitlement + generate benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & social team culture.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Administration, Events, Sales|