A leading national Law Firm is seeking an Online Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a Permanent, Part-Time, opportunity (3 days a week). Remuneration package: £40,000 pro-rata plus benefits. Immediate Start Available.
Online Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Own online marketing presence for the Clinical Negligence Team.
- Source external content for commentary.
- Source internal content for case write-ups and thought pieces.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to ensure consistency with marketing approach and branding.
- Explore relevant advertising opportunities.
- Create adverts, with assistance from the wider Business Development Team.
- Run Pay Per Click advertising campaigns through social media.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Copywriter.
- Social Media management and PPC advertising experience.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Experience working in a legal or professional services environment.
- Technical skills – good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong understanding/ experience of business development and marketing programmes.
- Good time management and project management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Confident with excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Track record of developing business development and managing programmes and processes.
- Remuneration package: £40,000 pro-rata, plus benefits.
- Potential to grow and expand in this role to other practice areas once a successful online footprint has been established.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW