A leading US financial company are seeking to hire an Associate Director for their UK & European division. This is a Full-Time, Permanent opportunity. Remuneration package: up to £90,000 inclusive of Benefits & Bonus. International travel is required.
- Lead the firm’s European retail-focused research initiatives;
- Manage a team of 4 research analysts;
- Act as project lead and primary author for research content related to the European Asset Management industry;
- Knowledge of cross-border distribution trends & product analysis.
- Build relationships with business leaders and executives at distributors;
- Conduct qualitative research interviews related to research themes;
- Present at industry conferences, client events, and industry webcasts;
- Build and manage relationships and partnerships with industry trade associations and publications;
- Manage report projects and deadlines;
- Use existing data sources (Broadridge / Morningstar) and find new sources of data to create exhibits
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience gained within Asset Management.
- Finance related Degree level (or equivalent).
- CFA or IMC certified.
- Experience of distribution and product analysis, quantitative research, strategic and operational practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills at C-Suite level.
- Strong, confident presentation skills.
- International travel is required.
- Remuneration package: up to £90,000 per annum inc. of benefits & bonus.
- Supportive, down-to-earth and sociable team environment & culture.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!