A national organisation is seeking an Education Training Coordinator. This is a 1-year Fixed Term Contract, Full-Time, opportunity. Remuneration package: up to £25,000 + Benefits. Immediate Start Available.
- Support the implementation and administration of education careers strategies, coordinate a range of course materials, ensuring stock levels are accurate and company materials are sent out to schools, universities and volunteers.
- Assist with the design and development of interactive educational materials and other resources including lesson plans and advice for primary and secondary school teachers.
- Support the coordination of event with university students.
- Arrange attendance at education and careers fairs and school visits and education events.
- Maintain and update attendance registers, project spreadsheets, produce mailing lists and reports from the CRM system, and undertake analysis of student data and career information.
- Support the management and maintenance of relationships with education industry partners, careers advisory services, school, colleges and universities.
- Provide an efficient customer care service; respond to written and telephone enquiries; manage inboxes; give introductory advice on careers and education matters.
- Coordinate agendas and papers for committee meetings, take minutes, process invoices and expenses, incoming and outgoing post, update the website, arrange travel and accommodation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- An understanding of UK education systems.
- Communicate with young people, students, stakeholders in professional manner.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to adapt communication styles to a diverse.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Experience of writing for the web and social media.
- Remuneration package: up to £25,000 per annum (D. O.E.) plus benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth and sociable team environment & culture.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!