A fast-growing fashion consultancy based in London are seeking a Junior Accountant with extensive experience using Xero to join their team. A fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a keen interest in the SME space. This is a Full-Time, Permanent role, paying a salary between £25,000 – £30,000 per annum + benefits.
- Purchase Ledger.
- Process of supplier invoices into Xero.
- Process payment of supplier invoices.
- Production of Sales Invoices and processing into Xero.
- Credit Control.
- Submit payroll information to an external bureau.
- Input and maintain customer and supplier records.
- Input of Bank statements on to Xero and Bank Reconciliation.
- Expenses management.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Ad hoc financial analysis.
- Month end preparation and simple management accounts.
- Reporting to Managing Director/Owner.
- 2-3 years previous commercial exposure in management accounting and reconciliation work.
- Extensive experience in Xero.
- Demonstrable knowledge of P&L, budgeting and cost management.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent).
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- Ability to create new systems and processes from scratch where required or refine and streamline workflow to allow for smooth delivery of work.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Confident telephone manner.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Google Drive experience.
- Have experience using the GoCardless direct debit system.
- Have a good understanding of Excel, Google Drive (Sheets, Documents).
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Opportunity to join a growing, creative business with potential to progress.
- Access to discounted designer goods and industry-only events.
- Some flexibility and control over working hours.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!