An innovative luxury retail business based in Central London, is seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Management Accountant to join their fast-growing team. This is a permanent, full-time position paying up to £50,000 per annum + benefits. This position would suit someone looking to join a dynamic team with management responsibility.
- Business partnering and analytical accounting support for relevant the budget holders of the business.
- Management and supervision of 1 direct report.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the retail entities, including consolidation.
- Full ownership and reconciliation of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements and supporting schedules.
- Posting monthly journals including accruals.
- Monthly stock reconciliation.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for budget holders.
- Preparation of monthly P&L commentary including variance analysis for each department within the Business Unit.
- Preparation of a management accounts pack which can be presented to the senior management team.
- Liaise with overseas local accountants regarding statutory reporting and the audit process.
- Daily sales and weekly trade reporting.
- Ad-hoc project work (c.10% of role).
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified accountant.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Management Accountant.
- Subject related degree in Accountancy or Business Management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong to advanced Microsoft Excel skill set.
- Analytical approach to ad-hoc problem solving and reconciliations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Relevant experience, preferably within a retail or wholesale environment.
- Extensive knowledge of P&L preparation, Budgets, Forecasts & Variance Analysis.
- Track record of achieving results and exceeding expectations.
- Practical knowledge of financial controls and processes.
- Committed to business success.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK UNRESTRICTED.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!