A leading FinTech company based in London are seeking an experienced PA to support two of its Directors. This is a Permanent, Full-Time position, paying a salary of between £30,000 – £40,000 per annum (D.O.E) + generous benefits.
- Extensive diary / inbox management – prioritize meetings and schedules accordingly.
- Organise internal & external meetings & manage client communications, conference calls, room set up, documents, refreshments, etc.
- Booking appointments and meeting rooms / venue
- Extensive travel itinerary arrangements both nationally and internationally, inc. Visas and transportation.
- Organise conferences / events / dinners Processing expenses.
- Deal with telephone and correspondence enquiries.
- 2 -3 years minimum experience working in a PA position.
- Well-presented & client facing.
- Good sense of humour with a flexible pro-active, can-do approach.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing with High Net Worth Individuals.
- Excellent academics.
- Advanced user of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & CRM systems.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team to meet deadlines.
- Great remuneration package.
- Generous holiday entitlement + benefits.
- Supportive, down-to-earth team environment & culture.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Administration, Board Level, EA / PA, Finance, Legal, Receptionist, Senior Executive Appointment|