A leading US financial company are seeking to hire a Quantitative Analytics Research Analyst for their UK & European division. This is a Full-Time, Permanent opportunity. Remuneration package: up to £45,000 per annum inc. of benefits & bonus. International travel is required.
- Duties include data-gathering, analysis, chart creation and assembly, and writing commentary.
- Coordinate projects for the practices’ strategic consulting and custom research engagements.
- Help develop focused research panels, calling and emailing targeted participants to increase survey participation.
- Support to schedule research calls and meetings with senior executives and capture detailed notes.
- Collaborate with other analysts on monthly and quarterly publications.
- Attend research calls with senior executives to build subject-matter expertise.
- Participate in research efforts by identifying key topics of interest and providing ideas and input throughout the report cycle.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience gained within Institutional Asset Management.
- Finance related Degree level (or equivalent).
- CFA or IMC certified.
- Strong analytical skills & quantitative research.
- Experience of financial analysis & modelling, strategic and product management practices.
- Proficient in Excel (V-Lookups / Pivot Tables)
- International travel is required.
- Remuneration package: up to £45,000 per annum inc. of benefits & bonus.
- Supportive, down-to-earth and sociable team environment & culture.
If you meet all of the above criteria, APPLY NOW!